Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bite Me is not a threat...it's a good time ;o)

Ever feel like you're watching your life from the outside-in? That's what I've felt like the last couple of days. Had a rough day with my son yesterday. Nothing serious, but it kind of blew up into a volcano of stupidity (mostly on my part). I hate that the Fibro pain not only attacks me physically, but emotionally as well. I hate that I blow up over the small stuff and don't feel equipped to handle even the most mundane parental matters sometimes. I'm sitting here looking at a bottle of diet root beer wishing it didn't say "root" ;o) I could really use a drink, vacation, whatever.

Tomorrow's another visit to my Fibro doc. Wonder what good stuff that visit will bring?? hmmmm??? I guess I'm not feeling all that optimistic tonight. What I really feel like doing is kick-boxing or some of that stuff on MMA. Not that I wouldn't totally pay for it after, but it would feel really good to shove my foot in someone's face with great force (preferably some stupid idiot with giant tribal tattoos) and hear that satisfying "smoosh" sound. Ahh, well...I guess it's a good thing I'm already in my PJ's LOL!

On a slightly funny note: I took my dogs to the groomers yesterday and Yawkey (the black one) had muck stuck in his beard and they had to cut it all off. OMG! He looks like either a miniature Doberman or a giant Chihuahua...mwahahahahaha!!!! I love our groomer, Brenda! She's the bestest! ;o)

Well, I'm gonna go try that elusive thing known as sleep (ha-ha-ha). Love ya peeps!!

Quote for the day:

I have a "carpe diem" mug and truthfully, at six in the morning, the words do not make me want to seize the day. They make me want to slap a dead poet. ~Joanne Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment