Monday, August 23, 2010

Are you sure this is my life???

So, haven't written in a while. Not too much going on with the Fibro - same shit different day. The tiredness is becoming a little overwhelming. I get so damned frustrated that I can't do the things I want to do when I want to do them.

Anyway, on to better thoughts. I think I've had enough of the single life. I've distanced myself from a lot of my "old crew" which means that I have to figure out the whole dating thing again. YUCK, LOL. All I know is that I want a guy who is comfortable enough in his own masculinity that he's not threatened by my independence. Well, I guess I'd like one who shares the same love of music & family, too (several nice, sexy tattoos wouldn't hurt either ;o) All I really have to offer is myself. I'm not rich or beautiful or even completely sane. I come with baggage & I've been known to be bitchy once or twice (jeez, that lightening strike was awfully close LOL). But I do have a big capacity to love. As my bestie, Peanut would say...Le Sigh!!

I guess I'm just tired of relying on myself all the time and would really appreciate someone to lean on now & then (which is really hard for me to do) and the opportunity to be leaned upon (LOL, that can be taken soooo many ways). Shit, I didn't know that I felt this strongly...I'm sitting here tearing up dammit (I hate crying). Life as a single mom can be a little lonely sometimes. It's strange to feel lonely when you have a houseful of teenagers tramping in & out but...well, there it is.

OK, I'm gonna sign off before I get anymore mushy & sloppy ;o)

Lotsa luv to all my peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Jeannie, I hope the perfect prince charming sweeps you off your feet at the most perfect time. I understand getting emotional when you write about yourself. Hugs

    ReplyDelete