Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is this the Droid you're looking for?

So the Lyrica is finally gone. Woot!!! That was definitely not a fun time. The Fibro pain is kind of flip-flopping. Some days are OK, some days positively suck...in other words} same shit-different day LOL. I have to give kudos to my son though. He was a real trooper during that whole ordeal. I think it scared him to see me so disoriented and almost frail. He was a HUGE help to me and really played his "A" game (MWAH, Harley!).

Things are pretty much status quo at home. Getting ready to send Harley off to his senior year of High School. Where the hell did the time go. It seems like not so long ago we were buying Spongebob Squarepants lunchboxes & now we're buying Tripp pants & Black Veiled Bride t-shirts for school. SIGH...it goes by so freaking fast!!! BUT, I do have to say, it's been one helluva ride & I've got one helluva wicked great kid!! How many other mom's get Rob Zombie CD's for Christmas & can go to the same concerts with their sons?? It's great to be able to go music shopping with him at Hot Topic & see the faces of the store clerks *evil grin*.

So, my news?? I got a new smart phone - The LG Ally. It's one of the Droid phones and is uber cool. It does more things than my friggin computer, I think. Now if I can just figure out where the hell my text messages are & my voice mail I'll be all set ROFLMAO.

Thought for the day:

Skinny girls are for wimps!! Embrace your fluffiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment