Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Eyes Have It

My eyes finally got so red and irritated that I broke down & called my ophthalmologist who proceeded to scare the shit out of me. What finally broke the camel's back was that my right eye was very blurry when I got up on Friday and didn't get any better after I had my 2nd cup of coffee ;o) So when I called & explained what was happening, they told me that because I'm diabetic I needed to be seen asap because it sounded very serious. YIKES!!! Freaked me the hell out!!! So I went & found out that I have some kind of strange bacterial infection in both eyes. WTH! It's something that could only happen to me LOL.

I'm on antibiotic eye drops for 14 days now (they're milky & gross). I hate putting eye drops in, I usually manage to get them on my forehead, cheeks, temples...anywhere but actually in my eye. YUCK. What next, I wonder?!

Well...at least he said my inner eye is nice & clear (beautiful he actually said LOL) so no glaucoma or other creepy eye stuff.

OH, OH, OH!!! I'm so excited I almost forgot...one of my BFF's is engaged!!! I'm so damned happy for her & it's nice to see that "glow" on her face.

My wish for you:
May the birds of paradise shit on the cornflakes of the next person who pisses you off-fa-fa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment