Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Doan wanna...

BIG SIGH...I don't want to go to work. It feels like a thousand pound balloon is trying to explode inside my head and my eyes are still red & blurry. I have a billion things to do at work, thing I like doing actually, if I can just get my head to stop pounding like an African drum!!! I really, really wish that the fucking weather would just level out for a while. All of the wild fluctuations, wickedly high humidity & thunderstorms are playing havoc with the Fibro and makes for a very bitchy Jeannie. It's def gonna be a multi-coffee kind of day.

On a good note, my ROUS' (Rodents of Unusual Size...aka, my teenage boys) have been getting along GREAT and that makes me freaking ecstatic!!! And props to my mom for putting together and hanging the new shelf in the bathroom! That was a H-U-G-E breakthrough for her (she's a little intimidated by construction LOL). Now if only we could make a breakthrough with the boys that there is NOT a toilet paper changing faerie ;o)

Well, I'm off to the demonic realm that holds my paycheck hostage (insert snorting giggles here).

No comments:

Post a Comment