Saturday, October 2, 2010

I've got big butt and I cannot lie...

Hey everyone!  First & foremost let me give a shout out to Juan Valdez & that little donkey that helps him carry the beans!  What would life be without coffee??!!








Thank God!  My mom & I mended fences, so to speak.  So that's a huge stresser that's lifted.  I"m feeling pretty damned good today (with the exception of the usual aches & pains ;o) 


I'm glad to be out of that funk.  I hate being so angry & frustrated...its just not me.  I'd much rather be making making my friends giggle at my sarcastic bitchiness ;o)  I'm looking on the bright side today & looking forward to the day ahead of me.  I've got a haircut scheduled around 11 this morning with my hair magician, Lara at The Angry Chair; then I'm off to my BFF Peanut's house for some much needed girl time...complete with booze, LOTSA giggling & snarkiness and some yummy food!  CAN"T WAIT!!







To all my peeps...


I love you all with my whole butt!!!  
(I'd say my heart but my butt's bigger ;o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment