Friday, October 22, 2010

Soooo Tired!!

Well, it's been a while since I wrote.  I've been in the middle of a huge Fibro flare that just wouldn't let up for even a minute.  It's been all I can do to make it through the days at work.  I hate the fogginess that comes with these flares.  I'm so damned forgetful & scatter-brained!!  To top it off, I came down with the flu this week.  I can't tell where the Fibro ends & the flu begins...except for the 105 degree fevers :o(

I'll resume my regular posting once this is over & I can stand to sit at my computer for more than 10 minutes at a time and when my brain wants to work.  Much love to all of my friends & family who've been so super supportive...I love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you have the flu AND are in the middle of a flare. Take care of yourself and rest well.

    ReplyDelete