Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bitches Rule!

So, umm yeah...I'm a bitch. No apologies. No regret. It took me a while to get to the point where I was comfy in my bitchiness. I'm not a purposfully mean bitch & I don't go looking to hurt anyone's feelings intentionally. I do pretty much speak my mind & frequently lose my filter which can get me in trouble sometimes. But I've learned that just goes with the bitch territory.

Why am I writing about this?? I don't freaking know! Stop asking me questions! LOL

I will admit that with the Fibro, I have to be careful that I don't turn from a bitch to a cunt - no I don't like that word but it fits. Sometimes the pain & shit gets overwhelming & my bitchiness goes on overdrive. So deal with it...but y'all have my permission to tell me if I've crossed over the cunt-line. That's a weird word (cunt)...why do we hate it so much? *shakes head*

Anyway, back to bitches. I have some wonderfully bitchy friends! And when we combine our bitchy powers...watch the fuck out LMAFO!!

So go ahead. Embrace your inner bitch. Better remember to feed her coffee & chocolate at regular intervals or she'll fuckin take a match to the string on your tampon! ;o)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment