Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's been awhile...

I know...i'm a baaaaad blogger.  It's been a while since I've posted...well, it's been a while since I've even felt able to post.  I've been in a horrible funk.  Don't wanna post, don't wanna talk..just wanna sleep (which, of course, I never do) and cry.  It's been an incredibly stressful couple of months!

We had some crazy shit happen with my Mother, which really is her story to tell, not mine; but suffice it to say - the stress pretty much crippled me.  Really, the only thing that kept me sane was putting on my i-pod & drowning myself in my music...Godsmack, Killswitch Engage, Slipknot, All That Remains, Sully Erna's Avalon, etc - they were my lifeline (well along with my besties :o)

It's not just me, though, it seems like everyone I know is going through some kind of overly dramatic, stressful situation.  Weird!  So, I send big, messy smooches & hugs to all my friends wherever they may be & whatever they are going through.

So on the Fibro front - my doc tried me on Trazadone for sleep - well that was a resounding NO. Had the same damned reaction that I had to the Lyrica...it waaaayyyy over sedated me and gave me horrific nightmares (the kind that keep you awake & afraid to close your eyes). SIGHHHHH...it seems we're back to square one!  That was very discouraging.  I seem to have trouble with pretty much every med he tries.  This fucking cold weather isn't helping either!  It seemed to come on so quickly.  I'm a bit scared about what this winter will bring - that's when I kind of fell apart (fibro wise) last year.

Well, I'm gonna sign off for the night & chat with my bff Peanut about the travesty that is our lives LMAO.



I think I found the cure for stupidity...a shock collar...if it doesn't stop the stupidity at least you can get a laugh from watching them flail around..LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment